History of the Descendants of John Hottel
This 1,183 page HKMI reprint of the 1930 edition contains a forward by our Historian, Rev. Dr. B. Paul Huddle, explaining some of the information and listing some inaccuracies found in the original edition. Currently out of print. An updated version is being compiled as The New Hottel History, the first two volumes of which have now been completed and published.
The Shenandoah Germanic Heritage Museum is owned and operated by
©Copyright 2001-2019 Hottel-Keller Memorial, Inc. All rights reserved